Amilkar Ariza was born in Riohacha, Colombia in 1943. For more than 30 years, AMILKAR ARIZA practiced dentistry with a specialization in Implantology.
In 1984, The International Congress of Oral Implantology in Munich - Germany, recognized Amilkar Ariza as a renowned leader
in this field. He was later honored by receiving a letter of appreciation for his global contribution to the science of
Implantology by the President of the United States, George Bush. This multi-talented man has, according to his own words,
achieved all of his medical-professional goals. He is also an autodidact painter and sculptor.
Today, Amilkar Ariza is commited to dedicating the rest of his life to fulfilling his lifelong dream of becoming a recognized worldwide Artist.
- 1.976. - Club Militar - Bogotá (Colombia)
- 1.978. - Banco Central Hipotecario (Unicentro - Bogotá)(Colombia)
- 1.978. - Gimaura Hotel- Riohacha (Colombia)
- 1.979. - Colombo Europeo Club- Bogotá (Colombia)
- 1.980. - San Diego Gallery- Bogotá (Colombia)
- 1.982. - Casa de la Cultura - Valledupar (Colombia)
- 1.983. - Amilkar Ariza gallery inaguration- Bogotá (Colombia)
- 1.984. - Las Delicias Hotel- Riohacha (Colombia)
- 1.985. - Tequendama Hotel- Bogotá (Colombia) (Gold collection presentation)
- 1.986. - Instituto Colombiano de Bienestar familiar - Bogotá (Colombia)
- 1.987. - Mural sculpture "LA FUERZA DE MIS RAICES" 20 square meters
Casa Amilkar Ariza - Bogotá (Colombia)
- 1.988. - Mural sculpture "Clamor de Justicia" 36 square meters
Justice Palace - Riohacha (Colombia)
- 1.989. - Town Center - Bonaventure, Fort Lauderdale - Florida
- 1.990. - Casa de la Cultura - Barrancas - Guajira(Colombia)
Individual exposition - Retrospective
- 1.990. - Museum house Amilkar Ariza inaguration- Bogotá (Colombia)
- 1.992. - Mural sculpture "GENESIS" 10 square meters, Club Campestre la
Sabana Cundinamarca (Colombia)
- 1.993. - Mural sculpture "LA FUERZA DEL DESIERTO" Amilkar Ariza´s
central office - Bogotá (Colombia)
- 1.993. - Amilkar Ariza´s central office inaguration, for permanent exposition
of his art.
- 1.996. - The Golfers Series, Club Campestre La Sabana.
- 1.998. - The Golfers Series II. Weston Hills Country Club. Fort Lauderdale - Florida
- 1.998. - Meizner Park. Boca Raton, Florida.
- 1.998. - Worth Avenue. West Palm Beach - Florida.
- 1.999. - Doral - Ryder Open. Champions Club Pavilion. Miami - Florida
- 1.999. - Doral Resort & Spa. Permanent Exposition. Miami - Florida.
Back to MAIN
You are the visitor No.
Since April /99